We are looking for a Senior Developer that can help our international Fortune 500 clients get access to their information in a user-friendly way (they sometimes call us their “personal Google”). The information is scattered across various systems throughout their organization. Even within one of the systems the information is often not well organized, inconsistent and even of poor quality. Simply connecting to multiple other systems is not enough. Clever processing is required to allow automated indexing and organizing of the complex information.
We are looking for someone who takes pride in delivering high-quality software that works well, looks good, and has a highly maintainable and clear codebase.
You will have a lot of interaction with our clients, partners, as well as our in-house developers. You will be responsible for managing the roadmap and ensuring compatibility with various components of the Viewport suite. Communicative and analytical skills are important factors in this process.
- 5+ years of experience in software development using C#/ASP.NET and SQL.
- Experience with REST, web services, CI/CD, PostgreSQL, Linux is a plus.
- Open minded and creative thinker
- Knowledge of Windows OS, computer networks, internet technology.
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Based in the Netherlands (primary work location is Woerden).
- Schedule: full-time, but part-time can be discussed. Working from home part-time is
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary with compensated travel costs
- A personal financial advisor
- A subscription to the gym
- Friday drinks and social events throughout the year
- A varied and challenging job in a skilled team with trips abroad a few times per year
If you are interested, please send your application and CV to Carla Dijkstra (hr at radialsg.com) at Radial Software Group BV.