We are looking for a senior developer that can help our international Fortune 500 clients get access to their information in a user-friendly way (they sometimes call us their personal Google). The information is scattered across various systems throughout their organization. Even within one of the systems the information is often not well organized, inconsistent and even of poor quality. Simply connecting to multiple other systems is not enough. Clever processing is required to allow automated indexing and organizing of the complex information.
You will be examining improvements and product extensions together with the rest of the team and providing assistance to the marketing/sales team on an as-needed basis. In addition to improving and extending our core product you will also assist Radial SG’s partners worldwide to achieve the best results for end users.
- 5+ years experience in software development using C#/ASP.NET and SQL.
- Open minded and creative thinker
- Knowledge of Windows OS, computer networks, internet technology.
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Primary work location is Woerden, The Netherlands. Working from home part-time is possible.
- Schedule: full-time, but part-time can be discussed
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- A subscription to the gym
- Friday drinks
- A multi-disciplinary, varied and challenging job
If you are interested, please send your application and CV to Carla Dijkstra (hr at radialsg.com) at Radial Software Group BV.