Are you the enthusiastic and smart
that will help thousands of people find technical information?
On a daily basis, our web application Viewport is helping thousands of people in the process
industry world wide to find up-to-date information about their factory, platform, wind mill,
building, or ship. This information is typically hidden in a lot of different systems. We provide
fast and intuitive access to that information (they sometimes call us their “personal Google”).
A host of HTML5 viewing solutions are developed in-house, supporting text documents,
technical drawings, photographs and even 3D models or point-cloud scans.
We are looking for a front-end developer that can help our team make our Viewport single
page application even faster, better, more extensible, and more user friendly. You will be
working with the latest techniques and tools. We appreciate quality and maintainability in
You will be working in-house in a dedicated and professional team. You will be responsible
for (re)developing parts of the user interface in TypeScript and VueJS 2.0 and have the
possibility to grow to the Lead User Interface role.
- Develop professional expertise and proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
required to accomplish the job.
- Interpret client requirements and generates strategies for the implementation of
- Configure the Viewport application to meet client requirements.
- Participate in user acceptance tests, training, and end user onboarding
- 3 – 5 years of experience in front-end software development
- Experience with build tooling (Babel, Webpack, etc.), unit testing, and UI frameworks
such as VueJS or React.
- Knowledge of VueJS, TypeScript, and cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) is preferred
- Open minded and creative thinker
- Based in the Netherlands (primary work location is Woerden).
- Schedule: full-time, but part-time can be discussed. Working from home part-time is
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary with compensated travel costs
- A personal financial advisor
- A subscription to the gym
- Friday drinks and social events throughout the year
- A varied and challenging job in a highly skilled team
If you are interested, please send your application and CV to Carla Dijkstra (hr at radialsg.com) at Radial Software Group BV.