On a daily basis, our web application Viewport is helping thousands of people in the process
industry world wide to find up-to-date information about their factory, platform, wind mill,
building, or ship. This information is typically hidden in a lot of different systems. We provide
fast and intuitive access to that information (they sometimes call us their “personal Google”).
Are you open minded and a creative thinker? And do you have multiple years of experience
in business consulting, data management, and deploying and configuring (complex) software
applications? Look no further and apply at Radial SG!
- Develop professional expertise and proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
required to accomplish the job.
- Interpret client requirements and generates strategies for the implementation of
- Configure the Viewport application to meet client requirements.
- Participate in user acceptance tests, training, and end user onboarding
- Experience of at least 3 years in configuration and deployment of complex software
systems such as SharePoint, PLM, CMMS, or document management systems
- Education: HBO level
- Knowledge of Windows OS, computer networks, internet technology.
- Good social and analytical skills.
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Schedule: Full-time.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary with compensated travel costs
- A personal financial advisor
- A subscription to the gym
- Friday drinks and social events throughout the year
- A varied and challenging job in a skilled team with trips abroad a few times per year
If you are interested, please send your application and CV to Carla Dijkstra (hr at radialsg.com) at Radial Software Group BV.