Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the (radialsg.com) website (“the site”).
Any personal information that you provide on the Site is controlled by Radial.
Radial SG is a company registered in The Netherlands.
What information do we collect?
What do we use personal information for?
We will use personal information provided by you or gathered by Radial for the following purposes:
- to process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you;
- to provide products and services requested by you;
- to communicate with you about services provided to you;
- to process payments;
- to update our records;
- to analyse trends and profiles;
- for audit purposes;
- to carry out customer satisfaction research;
- to prevent or detect fraud;
- to recommend products and services that we believe will be of interest to you;
- to enable third parties to carry out any of the purposes above on our behalf.
Sharing of your personal information
Radial may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
- We sometimes use agents and service providers to process personal information on our behalf. For example, we use third parties to send postal mail and to maintain our IT systems. Where we use agents and service providers to process your personal information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard your personal information.
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
- We may give information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
- We will not pass your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may transfer your information to our group companies for the purposes described at paragraphs 1 to 14 above.
In some circumstances we may transfer your personal information to our Group Companies located in countries outside of the European Economic Area, where data protection safeguards are not as high as they are in the UK. If this occurs we will ensure that adequate procedures are put into place to protect your personal information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may receive occasional e-mail messages and newsletters from Radial on matters that we consider may be of interest to you, if you have provided your email address to us for this purpose.
Subject Access Requests
Under the Data Protection Act, you can make a formal request for the following information
- clarification that your personal data is being processed by Radial
- a description and copies of such personal data
- the reasons why such data is being processed
- details of to whom personal data is or may be disclosed
If you have any comments or concerns regarding this policy please contact the Data Protection Officer using the details provided above.